Six Steps For A Great Body for 2013 By Troy Brown
1. Persistence - In life, there are going to be ups and downs and achieving your dream body is no different. Having a never give up attitude is crucial. I think that persistence and patience go hand in hand in order to be the best you can be.
2. Vision - Have a clear plan of what you want with your physique. Then work on steps on how to get you there. Start to visualize your end result. Visualize winning or achieving your goal at night before you sleep and when you wake up in the morning.
3. Belief - This point is very important to achieving great success in physique transformation. I have seen many amazing people just come and go because they did not believe in themselves. Believe you can do it and believe that you are good enough. There is greatness within you!
4. Focus - Focus on where you want to go with your physique. What are the things you need to do in order to have your dream body?
5. Discipline - I cannot enforce enough how important discipline is. You cannot let any other distractions get in your way. If your friends are going out for a night on the town and you have to workout in the morning the next day then this is where your discipline comes in. Should you go out? Probably not because you have big goals! Having the discipline to do the same things everyday is so important to having amazing physique. Find out what other people have done to be the best they can be. All of them will tell you that they had to sacrifice and have tremendous discipline in order to have a great body.
6. Support - A support group is very important to succeed such friends and family. You have to be around positive people all the time to achieve your goals. If you hang out with negative people then you become very negative. Be around successful people, people who value their health and take care in of themselves. Your significant other can be a powerful tool. This person can be a key weapon in your arsenal in order to have the body of your dreams.